We will hold periodic Open Labs at our studio. These opportunities are only available to individuals who have already taken a workshop. During the labs, there will be photography sets prepared so that you may use your camera and tripod to photograph your artwork using our lighting equipment and studio facility. Scott Miles will be on hand for occasional assistance, but this is not a teaching session. Carefully pack and protect your artwork during transport to the studio.
This lab presents:
- Open Lab sessions are about 4 hours long.
- The fee is $125 to participate in an Open Lab session.
- Open Labs are restricted to one type of photography setup for each lab session.
- Payment is required prior to participating.
- Each lab covers photography of either Flat Art or 3D Artworks or Jewelry.
Be sure to register early — each session limited to four photographers!
Interested in this workshop? Contact Scott for more information.